Tratamiento de los Datos Personales
De acuerdo a lo establecido en la normativa vigente le informamos que los datos personales que pueda facilitar durante el uso de la web https://www.lullaai.com/ (“la Web”) y a través de nuestras aplicaciones (la "Aplicación" o las "Aplicaciones") o por otros medios (en particular, tiendas de aplicaciones de terceros (App Stores), por ejemplo, Apple App Store, Android Play Store, Amazon) (este contenido y servicios se agrupan bajo el término "Servicio" o "Servicios") serán tratados en calidad de Responsable del tratamiento por:
- Titular: Lullaai Networks S.L.
- Domicilio social: CALLE BAHÍA DE ALMERÍA 34, 1ºC, 28042 MADRID
- CIF: B-88293097
- Registro público: Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de Madrid; en el tomo 34901, folio 29, sección General, hoja número M-627653, inscripción 1ª.
- E-mail: [email protected]
La visita a la Web no supone que el usuario esté obligado a facilitar ninguna información sobre sí mismo. No obstante, el uso de algunos de los servicios disponible en la Web depende de la cumplimentación de formularios de información personal. Los datos que se soliciten en los diferentes formularios de la Web son los necesarios para prestar los servicios solicitados. La negativa a proporcionar los datos señalados como necesarios, puede suponer la imposibilidad de prestar adecuadamente dichos servicios. Asimismo, podrá facilitar datos de modo voluntario con el objetivo de que puedan prestarse de modo óptimo estos servicios.
La visita a la Web no supone que el usuario esté obligado a facilitar ninguna información sobre sí mismo. No obstante, el uso de algunos de los servicios disponible en la Web depende de la cumplimentación de formularios de información personal. Los datos que se soliciten en los diferentes formularios de la Web son los necesarios para prestar los servicios solicitados.
Likewise, certain functionalities of the website depend on you authorizing the processing of your personal data.
Specifically, it will be necessary to provide data for:
Purpose of Data Processing
https://www.lullaai.com/ is an application and a service that helps improve the well-being of your baby (which include, among others, improving their well-being throughout the duration and quality of their sleep), we must gather information about them. We will also collect certain information about you, the child’s parent or guardian, as you will be the user of the Service.
Information about you that we collect
- When you register for one of our Products, we ask and collect your name, email address and password for your Account.
- The information we will ask about your child used strictly and confidentially to provide sleep improvement services is:
- Your child’s name.
- The age and date of birth of your child.
- The gender of your son.
- The time zone where your child resides.
- Your child’s daily activities include, among others:
- your child’s sleeping patterns and how he sleeps.
- How your child is taken care of during the day.
- Programming information, such as when your child has dinner, when he prepares for bed, and when he goes to bed for the first time.
- Your child’s eating habits.
- Information you voluntarily provide about your child.
- All information about your child will only be used in the context of providing services through the Products and will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- If you choose to register for one of our Products with Facebook, we will collect your name and email address from Facebook, and any other information provided or disclosed during the Facebook registration process.
- Specific products may request and collect additional information, such as your date of birth or telephone number (to help with customer service).
- If you choose to add information to your user profile, we will collect that information.
- When you sign up for our newsletter, we ask and collect your name and email address.
- If you choose to participate in a survey, we may request and collect other requested information, such as your opinion about Huckleberry or your phone number.
- If you choose to contact us by sending us an email, fax or letter, we collect your email address, fax number or postal address, and any information contained in the email, fax or letter you send us.
- When you pay for one of our Services, we collect your complete credit card or other payment method information. We do not store such information.
Information about you that is created when you use our products
- When you use our services, we automatically record certain information, for example, your Internet protocol address (“IP”), browser type and add-ons, operating systems, screen size and resolution, the time and date you access our Products, and an estimate of your geographic location.
- When you use our Services, we record the actions you have performed on our Products, for example, on which buttons you click; events that occur; and its usage, progress and performance data.
Time of Processing of Personal Data
The User’s data will be kept as long as they are necessary for the provision of the requested services and, once said benefit is finished, their data will be kept during the legally required deadlines that will be determined by different civil, criminal or health services, among others, for the possible responsibilities derived from the service provided.
In the case of registered Users, the processing of the data will be maintained until the request to unsubscribe the created account.
The personal data necessary for the provision of the different services available on the Web will be those indicated in the corresponding form enabled for this purpose.
Users are informed of the possibility of making anonymous statistical reports regarding access habits and the activity carried out by users on the website.
Legitimation of data
The processing of User data by Lullaai is based on:
In the case of Registration and Contracting of the service, the legitimizing basis that enables Lullaai to process your personal data is the execution of the service itself requested by the user.
In the case of the Survey, the legitimizing basis that enables Lullaai to process your personal data is your own consent given through the form established for it.
In the case of personal data that the user provides through the chat prior to contracting the service, the legitimizing basis that enables Lullaai to process their personal data is their own consent.
- Lullaai can send you messages, reminders or notifications related to the service, support, administration or information that the user has previously requested, the basis that legitimizes said communications in the execution of the service itself.
- The email address provided may be used, among others, for: (i) sending updates or news related to the platform, its products or its services (ii) sending notifications related to products or special prices that we consider may be of your interest (iii) respond to a “Contact Us” or an administrative request (ie a password change); and / or (iv) provide, or allow third parties to provide information about products or services that they may consider of interest to the user (in cases where we have obtained express consent for them).
Whenever we make any such communication, it will be directed only and exclusively to those users who have previously and expressly authorized the reception of them, either at the time of registration on the Website or later.
Use of the Data outside of Lullaai
Using the platform, the user accepts that their personal data is communicated to the service provider among others, with the aim of managing and facilitating contact between the user and the professional in order to manage the services offered through the Website and, where appropriate, manage, develop and fulfill the relationship established between Lullaai and the user who provides their personal data.
Except for the communication of data provided in the preceding paragraphs, we will not carry out any of the following actions in relation to the personal data that are provided to us by the users of the Website:
Transfer them to other States, without the prior consent of the user, who do not offer an equivalent level of data protection that of Spain.
Through [email protected] and attaching in any case a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity and specifying the right or rights you wish to exercise, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from Lullaai the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es) when the interested party considers that Lullaai has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable data protection regulations.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your personal information, but no company, including Lullaai, can completely eliminate security risks related to information management on the Internet.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT SAFETY SAFEGUARDS, BY THEIR NATURE, ARE CAPABLE OF CIRCUVENTION AND LULLAAI CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL NOT BE ACCESSED BY PERSONS NOT AUTHORIZED ABLE TO EXCEED SAFEGUARDS. IN PARTICULAR, OUR PRODUCTS CAN BE USED TO ACCESS AND TRANSFER INFORMATION, INCLUDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, ON THE INTERNET. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT LULLAAI DOES NOT OPERATE OR CONTROL THE INTERNET AND THAT NON-AUTHORIZED USERS (SUCH AS HACKERS) MAY USE VIRUSES, Worms, HORSES OF TROYA AND OTHER DATA AND SOFTWARE NOT DESIRED TO OBTAIN ACCESS OR DAMAGES, PERSONAL INFORMATION OR DAMAGES.
In addition, we cannot be responsible for any personal information that you disclose on your own, or that you request or authorize to disclose.